Sunday, April 8, 2012

REFRESHED. RESTART.



    
     HAPPY EASTER!

     I would like to apologize for the long silence. Contrary to what you may think, the season of Lent does not really last more than a year, if you were to base it on the period of time between my last entry and this one. :D 

     It is only for 40 days from Ash Wednesday but it seems my muse took a year off vacation so that "nothing" came together as a cohesive piece to write and share with you all.  Sorry. 

     Anyway, I am thankful that my muse has prompted me to write a new entry this Easter, being a time of renewal and all. Let this be a new basket of entries of a little life lived by me.

     May we again find new nuggets of treasure together. 

     Cheers and may God bless all of us abundantly.















©CherWriter  2012.04.08

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...